Finally I decided to join the blind-trip offered by Julian's and the Sangadji's family. Despite of the route was close to the Netherlands, I also didn't need to spend a lot of money for this trip. Mas Stevie and his wife, Mbak Siska, along with their beautiful daughter, Tya, were also joint the trip. Yuli and of course, the junior of Sangadji's clan, Adji, also joint with us. So we were 9. The first destination was Maastricht, a city at southern part of the Netherlands, next to Belgium and Germany. We planned to visit drielandpunt, a place where the border of those 3 countries met (Belgium, Netherlands, Germany).
I was so glad with the trip. It was so refreshing amongst of my thesis madness. Even by the time I wrote this blog, I already sitting and again dealing with these papers, but the memories still remain. In Maastricht I found Jack Wolfskin's store. Yap, me and Julian were so fanatic with this German Brand for outdoor fittings. I bought a softsheel there, with a discount price, so I have 2 JW jackets now .. hohoho. While Julian was ordering the jacket to be sent by post, since the jacket he wanted was not ready in stock. We also visit a church there, a Catholic church, where we decide to light a candle, and we pray together.
At the evening, we arrived in Aachen, a city in Germany next to the border with Netherlands. We have had a pleasant dinner there, and since Julian's credit card was not accepted at the restaurant, we then shared the euros left in our wallet, and every single coin left in our pockets. :)
It was great. I hope we might have another opportunity to have this kind of trip . (but please not in winter, Mas Senot argued :) ). Hereby some pictures of us. It seems that the couples re-made their pre-weding photos. (I was so envy ! :p )
(back to my thesis)
No comments:
Post a Comment